How to link Aadhaar with Mutual Funds online through camsonline.com
As per recent amendments to Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA) Rules, 2017, Financial Institutions like Mutual Funds are mandated to obtain Aadhaar Number from their customers and link the same to the respective accounts. For the sake of convenience, CAMS is facilitating the process of linking you Aadhaar information in Mutual Funds (serviced by CAMS) where you hold an account(s)/ selected by you. You can link you Aadhaar in your Mutual Fund Folios through ONLINE mode. Post submission of your Aadhaar information, you Aadhaar number will be linked to the respective Mutual Funds accounts after due verification & authentication as per PMLA requirements and you will get separate confirmation post such linking. For linking you may follow the following steps –
(1) First of all you go to camsonline.com link i.e. https://adl.camsonline.com/InvestorServices/COL_Aadhar.aspx
(2) Enter you PAN, Aadhaar Number, Name, Date of Birth, Gender and registered mobile number and click on Generate OTP.
(3) After that you received OTP by SMS facility.
(4) You should enter the OTP in the form
(5) Select the option on “Agree” for term and condition.
(6) Now you submitted the Aadhaar and PAN linked details with all Mutual fund Accounts maintained by CAMS.
Comments are closed here.