Linking Process for Aadhaar Number and PAN to LIC policy
As per the latest circular released by Central Government vide Gazette Notification dated 1st June 2017, notified the Prevention of Money-laundering 2nd Amendment Rules, 2017. State that, to avail any financial services including insurance it is mandatory to link the Aadhar Card and PAN to them. If PAN is not available submission of Form 60 is must. For linking the same you go with the following steps –
ONLINE process for linking Aadhar and PAN to LIC Policy –
(1) First go to the website https://kyclink.licindia.in/UIDSeedingWebApp/
(2) Enter Name as per Aadhaar, Date of Birth, Gender, E-mail Id, PAN Number, Mobile Number As per Aadhaar, Policy Number etc. If you have more than one policies please add all the policies through using “Add Policy” button.
(3) Click on the declaration.
(4) Enter the available Captcha on website.
(5) Click on Get OTP.
(6) After submitting the OTP, a message will be shown on the success of the registration for linkage.
(7) After verification with UIDAI, SMS/mail confirmation will be sent to you. The verification may take few days.
OFFLINE Process for linking Aadhaar & PAN Number with LIC Policy –
Xerox copies of Aadhaar Card & PAN Card with All Policy Numbers go to Nearest LIC Office for registration.
Comments are closed here.